Once we age the skin we have loses its elasticity and as time passes it’ll stretch, leading to loss in facial volume. A lot of things can cause havoc on see your face, including sun damage, smoking, unhealthy eating habits, bad skincare techniques and caffeine. Dermal fillers are an ideal solution to help reduce creases and wrinkles, restoring lost volume and rejuvenating the face.
The main reason the skin we have stays plump is because of the high content of water. The main constituent of dermal fillers is hyaluronic acid; a substance that’s naturally present in the body, which absorbs moisture and helps to keep the skin hydrated. Dermal Fillers for Sale If you wish to keep see your face looking soft, plump and with fewer lines, it’s important your skin stays hydrated.
Some ways to test your skin’s hydration:
- One method to check your skin’s hydration levels would be to gently pinch the skin beneath your eyes and release. How fast it plumps back up, indicates how hydrated and elastic your skin is, and the faster it snaps back shows the healthier skin quality.
- Likewise, in the event that you pinch your cheeks and it leaves fine lines, this shows your skin may be dehydrated or have reduced elasticity.
- You are able to check the skin around your mouth by puckering up just like you are likely to provide a kiss, and if fine lines remain after you have released the pout, this can mean there’s less hydration in the skin.
The dermal filler gets injected underneath the skin with a superb needle with a cosmetic doctor. The task is nearly painless and any side effects such as for example; slight redness, mild swelling and tenderness, are minimal. The therapy can last from 20 minutes to an hour, depending on which areas you’re having done. There’s no downtime or recovery needed and you can to come back to your activities straight away.Anti-ageing treatments for the face area are remarkably popular, and dermal filler treatments are one of the very requested at cosmetic clinics. Dermal fillers are an ideal option for those who wish to regain their youthful features, boost their facial contours and lessen deep wrinkles. This versatile injectable procedure can plump up, add volume and lift the skin, leaving it smooth, contoured and looking younger.
Benefits of dermal fillers:
- The facial skin – as anti-ageing treatments, they soften creases, lines and wrinkles and plump up the skin
- The lips – fillers can reshape, redefine, rejuvenate and rehydrate, giving us a perfect pout
- The cheekbones – restoring facial volume can drastically improve sunken cheeks
- Jaw line and chin – these areas can simply be broadened and re-shaped using fillers
- Eyes – dermal fillers can fill out the under eye hollows during tear trough treatment
- Overall – when used together, fillers and botox can perform a non-surgical face lift
- Scars – fillers can improve recessed scars
- Hands – the skin on the hands will look rejuvenated and rehydrated with filler treatment
Static wrinkles which are visible on a resting face without the expression, are well suited for dermal filler treatment. Deflated and sunken aspects of the face area due to loss in volume can simply be restored using dermal fillers.
If you need help choosing a cosmetic procedure, we provide a comprehensive selection of cosmetic procedures for the face area and body: Botox, Vaser Lipo, Lip Augmentation, Dermal Fillers and many more treatments, to help create a younger, slimmer, more youthful looking you!